Obituary Neckar

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      This man is related to my Urban family through the Slovak's.

      Neckar, Johnnie J.

      Johnnie J. Neckar, 85, of Waco, passed away Saturday, Dec. 23, 2006, at a
      local nursing home. Memorial Mass will be 2 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 3, 2007, at
      St. Louis Catholic Church in Waco. Johnnie was born on May 6, 1921, in
      McLennan County, to Steve and Mary Slovak Neckar. He was a contractor for
      many years, and he loved the outdoors, especially hunting and fishing. He
      married Gelene Cantress in Oct. of 1962, in Waco. He is survived by his
      wife, Gelene Neckar of Waco; sons, John Neckar and Terry Neckar, both of
      Waco; daughter Becky Clifton of Weatherford; grandchildren Johnnie Neckar
      and Kristina Neckar of Ft. Myers, Fla. and Courtney Clifton and Megan
      Clifton of Weatherford; brothers, George, Albin and Ernest Neckar; and
      sister Dorothy Maggard. May 6, 1921 - December 23, 2006 Sign the Guest Book
      at www.wacotrib.com

      Published in the Waco Tribune-Herald from 12/25/2006 - 12/31/2006.
      Notice • Guest Book • Flowers • Gift Shop • Charities