Emailing: Helen,Cecilia, Annie Jurajda Supak

  • Helen Swank
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Sorry I had some problem with my files opening

      The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments: Helen,Cecilia, Annie Supak Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

      Regards, Helen

      http://mail.yahoo.com