Emailing: 12-31-2006 09;14;06PM Annie Jurajda Supak

  • Helen Swank
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2006
      The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments: 12-31-2006 09;14;06PM Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

      Regards, Helen

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Pat Lyon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        Helen, this lady is part of my expanded family tree, so you are also a cousin!  Can you please tell me the dates and parents of her husband, your dad,  Edward A. Supak since he is also on one of the branches, I am sure.  I'd love to have the dates and details for your siblings.  Thanks.

        Pat Lyon
      • craftydoll41
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
          Gosh, My computer must hate me, I have been trying to send mother's
          obit since last night. I have never had any trouble with sending
          files before. So I just typed a short version of her obit. I am sure
          it was in the La Grange paper, but I do not take the paper.
          My Father Edward Supak was the son of Fillip Supak. Fillip's father
          was Paul Supak who married Mary Zapalac.
          The children of Paul and Mary
          Fillip 1875 or 76
          Joseph 1878
          Frank 1885 0r 86
          Paul 1889
          Mary 1883
          Fillip and Katherina (Bigon) Children
          Charles
          Edward 1905
          Mary
          I have been doing research on Paul, he and his Family Lived in Nov
          Hrozenkov, Paul was born in 1836.
          Siblings of Paul
          Wenzel Schupak 1818
          Anna 1820
          Petr 1834
          I hope this helps, I do have other info.
        • Pat Lyon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
            Okay, once we could link up which Supak Edward belonged to we had most of his family info.  I'm attaching the family page from his grandparents.  Anything you can add would be welcome, cousin.

            Pat
          • craftydoll41
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
              Pat, I did get your e-mail, but no attachment. Will you try again.