Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 2750

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      Can anyone tell me what PF 2007 means.  I have gotten New Year's cards from the Czech Republic for many ears, but have never asked exactly what the PF stands for?

      PF to or for everyone or.... I assume wishes for a Happy New Year!
      Illona Morris
    • Martina Morrisová
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        Hi Ilona,

        It means "Pour Feliciter" and it is something like Happy New Year.

        Martina