Joseph Hejl III

  • Danny Leshikar
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 24, 2006
      I recently put together a family photo chart of my great great
      grandfathers family, the Joseph Hejl III family.
      The chart is not quite finished, as I need a bit more data and two more
      photos to complete the chart. If you get a chance, please look for it
      in the photos section, and let me know if you can help.

      Thanks,
      Danny
    • granny pat
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 25, 2006
        Danny,

        James (Jim) L. Hejl has done extensive work on the Hejl family, including your line. He is located at 1005 N. Hwy. 95, Little River Academy, TX 76554, ph. 254-982-4483. He is a most gracious person and loves to talk and share genealogy. Jim and my husband are first cousins and are descended from the Vinc Hejl line--brother to your Joseph Hejl.

        Pat (Marek) Hejl
      • Danny Leshikar
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 25, 2006
          Pat,
          Thank you for replying! I have already exchanged some photos and data
          with Jim Hejl. Your right, he is a very nice gentleman, he has helped
          me a lot! I hate to pester him too much as I know he has a pretty
          busy life himself.
          I figured I would try on this site and maybe find another relative
          who is interested in Hejl genealogy.
          I work all area's of my familys history, in all directions. I am
          approaching 8,000 individuals in my database and want to start
          putting together more of these charts to make it more interesting for
          others to see all who their ancestors were.

          Danny

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "granny pat" <phejl@...> wrote:

          > Danny,
          >
          > James (Jim) L. Hejl has done extensive work on the Hejl family,
          including your line. He is located at 1005 N. Hwy. 95, Little River
          Academy, TX 76554, ph. 254-982-4483. He is a most gracious person and
          loves to talk and share genealogy. Jim and my husband are first
          cousins and are descended from the Vinc Hejl line--brother to your
          Joseph Hejl.

          > Pat (Marek) Hejl

        • Pat Lyon
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 27, 2006
            Hello Danny,

            Is your Joseph Hejl the one born in 1875?  We have one whose parents were Bernard & Kathryn (?) Hejl, born May 24, 1875, married Frantiska/Frances Sebesta.  The Sebesta line is tied to my Urban family, as well as other branches.  We have quite a few Hejl's listed without dates or organized family relationships.

            Pat Lyon
          • Danny Leshikar
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 28, 2006
              Pat,
              Thank you for the response. No, my great great grandfather Joseph
              Hejl III was born December 11th, 1852.
              My Joseph Hejl III's father was obviously Josef Hejl II. Joseph Hejl
              II had a younger brother Bernard Hejl born Feb 5, 1846 who married
              Katerina Bednar. Their son Josef married Frances Sebesta, I think
              this is who you were refering to.

              Danny

              --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...> wrote:

              > Hello Danny,
              >
              > Is your Joseph Hejl the one born in 1875? We have one whose
              parents were
              > Bernard & Kathryn (?) Hejl, born May 24, 1875, married
              Frantiska/Frances
              > Sebesta. The Sebesta line is tied to my Urban family, as well as
              other
              > branches. We have quite a few Hejl's listed without dates or
              organized
              > family relationships.
              >
              > Pat Lyon

            • Pat Lyon
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 28, 2006
                Were your Josef Hejl's parents Josef Hejl b. 1830 and Frantiska Silar?

                Pat
              • Pat Lyon
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 28, 2006
                  Okay, we had both Hejl's in our tree but their relationship to each other was unknown.  That was helpful.  The rest of the siblings and spouses would be welcome information.  Thanks.

                  Pat Lyon
                • Danny Leshikar
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 31, 2006
                    Pat,

                    Yes. If you send me your email address to dleshikar@...
                    I will send you another chart that might be of interest to you. It
                    seems when I post these photo charts on this site they don't show up
                    very well.

                    Danny

                    --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...> wrote:

                    > Were your Josef Hejl's parents Josef Hejl b. 1830 and Frantiska Silar?
                    >
                    > Pat

                  • Pat Lyon
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 1, 2007
                      That is a great achievement!  Several of the people on that chart fall into my extended family tree.  Thanks for sharing.

                      Pat