Luksa

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2006
          When I was still at home there were some Luksas living in Bell County.   I knew one of the boys but never knew anything about the family.  I assume the family lived somewhere around Rogers, Texas because that is where this kid went to school.
          Rogers was always a big football rival of Rosebud (where I went to school).
    • chefanita@classicnet.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006

        Pat,

        Is it an Urban/Orsak/Vavra relative?  We've got Luksas right here in Burleson county in the Deanville/Frenstat/Birch area.

        Anita Prazak

      • Pat Lyon
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
          Hi Anita. Yes, Urban & Orsak for sure.  Haven't found a Vavra yet but we aren't too far into it.  If I get enough info to give us some leads I'll let you know.

          Merry Christmas Cousin!

          Love,
          Pat
        • chefanita@classicnet.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2006

            Pat,

            I'm gonna be off work for the next couple of weeks, is this Luksa connection something I can research in the county records or a cemetery?

            Anita