obit posting

  • vcamarillo2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2006
      Can someone tell how to post an obit from the Victoria paper? It is an
      obit for Uncle Raymond Valenta.

      Thanks,

      Veronica Valenta Camarillo
    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2006
        Usually, I just copy and paste the obituary from the website and then e-mail
        it to the group.

        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...

        age, and price. Try it!
      • Pat Lyon
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2006
          Most of the time I copy the obit from the paper to the screen.  Other times I cut & paste from the paper's website (usually depends on length, my time & patience and whether it is someone from my family.)

          Pat