Obituary of Edd Pavlock

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Obituary of Edd Pavlock
      Houston Chronicle Online

      Edd Pavlock

      EDD PAVLOCK, age 73, husband, daddy and paw paw died Thursday, November 30,
      2006. Daddy, you leave us in tears, but we know God saw you were tired so he
      put his arms around you and said "Come home with me". A loving heart and
      hard working hands came to rest. God broke our hearts to prove He only takes
      the best. He was the oldest of 5 brothers and 1 sister, born on February 28,
      1933 and raised in Stoneham, TX .A resident of the heights for 48 years, He
      retired from Brown and Root after 27 years and started his own small lawn
      mower repair business. He is preceded in death by his parents George and
      Victoria Pavlock. Leaving to cherish his memory, his wife and soulmate of 52
      years Natalie Pavlock; daughter Sharon and husband Phil Garner;
      grandchildren Jessica, Garrett and Chelsea Garner. The family will receive
      friends Sunday, December 3rd at Earthman Resthaven Funeral Home 13102 North
      Freeway from 5:00 P.M. until 9:00 P.M. with a Rosary recited at 6:00 P.M. A
      Mass of Christian Burial will be held at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church,
      3600 Brinkman St. at 10:00 A.M. on Monday, December 4th with burial to
      follow at Earthman Resthaven Cemetery

      Microsoft Office Live