Corey Barton

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      Hello
      Corey

      There are several of us out here that are researching Bartons. Sounds like he
      could be one of ours. My great great gpa was Joseph Frank Barton.
      HE is also Sara Barton's gpa too.

      If you can find out who is parents are then we can probably get some where.

      keep up with this list. They are a wealth of information.

      And they are all very nice!!!!

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      mine:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek, &
      more.

      His: Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock,
      Bundrant, and more.

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html