steve

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 26, 2006

      Well since the group has read yours, I might as well post to the group.  I am trying to get

      back into things.  Sort-a lost heart in everything, with the events of 2004-2005.  But I am

      trying to get back in the saddle.

      I have spent the last 2 weeks going thru e-mails from all the groups I am in.  I just finished going thur the Texas Czech group.  To give you an idea I had almost 700 unread messages.  Lord only knows how many messages I

      opened but did nothing with.  I do know I had to hit the page down button 59 times

      to get to the bottom. I am now working on the e-mails of the other groups.

      But I do miss those days, I hope to attend the Library deal on Dec. 2, 2006, but I am sure it will not be the same without you goof balls.  If I remember correctly, It will be the 1st event I have gone to since Caldwell also.  Has it been 2 years already.  Your getting old. hee hee

      And I still refuse to eat chicken feet, so I hope they don’t serve it in the any soup they might serve. Cause, I ain’t go-na eat it.  And Richard you can also keep your soup, I’ll just eat the sausage in it.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 26, 2006
        Steve,

        Been watching from the sidelines.  I'm so glad to see you coming back.  I think several of us have had a few tough years and it has limited participation by us.  But we're still around and ready to cheer you on.

        Pat Lyon
      • Lois Petter Pereira

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 27, 2006
            My eyesight has curtailed a lot of my trips. I do miss all of you nuts though. I have never seen such friendship as this list has brought around. Maybe I can try some of the closer meetings. lois

            vcamarillo2001 <vcamarillo2001@...> wrote:
            Why don't ya'll attend meetings?

            Veronica

            --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "George Patrick" <GPATRICK@.. .>
            wrote:

            > Tacky describes young folks, John. The word for you and me would
            be senile, I think? But, it sure is nice to have you posting
            again. We have missed you. Welcome back.

            > George

            Steve. But, nothing tacky I couldn't post anyway.... <G>

            > SIr John
            >
            > "John L. Mikeska" <jlmikeska@. ..> wrote:
            > Lois,
            >
            > You remember how great Steve is. Remember some person's
            commenting he/she/they/ whatever just loved to sit by him while we
            were at CHS meeting Caldwell few years ago?

            > I miss the 'good ole days' when the 4 of us were
            moderating.. .. I haven't been to a CHS meeting in 2 years, miss
            them and the companionship of the Czech members. And remember what
            Steve like to eat????? or didn't? <G>

            > Sir John
            >
            > PS: Gosh, I get mad at Yahoo with their new formatting - got
            to point can't delete excess parts of message don't want to keep
            sending back and forth.

            > Lois Petter Pereira <epereira@.. .> wrote:
            > you have a memory like an elephant. this is one of my
            stepfather's nephews, thanks...lois

            > Steve <salvarez4@. ..> wrote:
            >

            > Lois Petter Pereira
            > Researching Petter, Vitek, Bartos, Papez, Polasek,
            Kostelnik, Rada, Hlavica, Orsak, Urban, Susil, Manak, Rosenzwieg,
            Brdusikova, Halla, Psencikove, Slovakove, Susila, Susily

            > Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
            > What good is information if not shared with others?
            >

            > Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
            > What good is information if not shared with others?

            11/25/2006

            Lois Petter Pereira