Fwd: looking for mazema genzer in oklahoma city

  • charles kretzschmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      i got a bad e-mail address the first time
      and it came back.  trying another
      address.

      angelina

      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • MommaSpag@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
        Angelina:

        Interesting...I have photos of my great-grandfather's, Alois Dusek's, headstone who is buried in Grady County.  He died unexpectedly (at age 65) while riding on a train in Oklahoma so of course he was buried there in either Minco or Tuttle, OK.

        Frances