RE: [TexasCzechs] Re: directions

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
      I'll be sure to have him contact you Anita.  You can show him the gravesites better than I can describe them to him.  He is a great-great grandson of John & Anna Orsak Urban & a great-great-grandson of Frank Cement Cabron.  He was delighted to find out his ancestor had been a Confederate War Veteran.

      His name is Toney Charles Urban Jr.  He is an ex-Border Patrol (injury on the job) but doing very well & still young - 49- :-)

      Pat