Seeking Jos. J. Parma/Marie Kristoff relatives

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
          If anyone on this list is related to this couple please contact me.

          To the best of my recollection, Joe Parma was in the printing business in Cameron, Tx. and his wife Marie (Kristoff) Parma was a registered nurse.  I'm pretty sure that they did not have any children.  (Joe Parma died in Cameron on Aug. 24, 1957.)

          Carroll Warschak
          Waco, Tx.