Re: [TexasCzechs] Obituary of Lt. William Richard "Bill" Pechacek

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
      He was listed, but I don't think any info on his descendants was. And in the
      obit, an extra comma erroneously makes it seem that he had a brother named
      Louis. Instead, the brother's name was David Louis; he died as an infant at
      Santa Rosa Hospital according to the burial permit issued for him (per San
      Antonio Express of December 1937).

      Apparently, only this man's sister survives from his immediate family. James
      "Jimmy" was killed in a hunting accident in the early 1970s; his obit/news
      articles are on Steve's site: http://www.rootsweb.com/~txbhs

      Cross <BR>lennonluv@... <BR></FONT><FONT face="Garamond, Times,
      Serif"><EM>"Madness is the first sign of dandruff." -- John
      Lennon</EM></FONT></FONT></DIV></html>