Re: [TexasCzechs] Obituary of Lt. William Richard "Bill" Pechacek

  • Rochelle Bubenik Kinter
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
      Wow, a whole another branch... Is he listed on the tree?? I know i told you in the past that i was gonna work on it.. Don't think i have forgotten.. Just been busy.. I need to find another hour in the day to just sit down and redo that tree with my correct info on it

      At 12:40 PM 10/3/2006, you wrote:

      Rochelle,

      William Richard Pechacek's father was Adolph A. Pechacek of Boerne; Adolph
      A. Pechacek's father was Adolph G. Pechacek of Yoakum; Adolph G. Pechacek's
      father was Adolph Pechacek who married Frederica Berkenhoff. Frederica's
      parents, of course, were August (commonly referred to as Gustav) Berkenhoff
      and Antoinette Moeller/Muller/Moller.

      Cross <BR>lennonluv@... <BR></FONT><FONT face="Garamond, Times,
      Serif"><EM>"Madness is the first sign of dandruff." -- John
      Lennon</EM></FONT></FONT></DIV></html>

    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
        He was listed, but I don't think any info on his descendants was. And in the
        obit, an extra comma erroneously makes it seem that he had a brother named
        Louis. Instead, the brother's name was David Louis; he died as an infant at
        Santa Rosa Hospital according to the burial permit issued for him (per San
        Antonio Express of December 1937).

        Apparently, only this man's sister survives from his immediate family. James
        "Jimmy" was killed in a hunting accident in the early 1970s; his obit/news
        articles are on Steve's site: http://www.rootsweb.com/~txbhs