Re: [TexasCzechs] Obituary of Lt. William Richard "Bill" Pechacek

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
      Rochelle,

      William Richard Pechacek's father was Adolph A. Pechacek of Boerne; Adolph
      A. Pechacek's father was Adolph G. Pechacek of Yoakum; Adolph G. Pechacek's
      father was Adolph Pechacek who married Frederica Berkenhoff. Frederica's
      parents, of course, were August (commonly referred to as Gustav) Berkenhoff
      and Antoinette Moeller/Muller/Moller.

      Cross <BR>lennonluv@... <BR></FONT><FONT face="Garamond, Times,
      Serif"><EM>"Madness is the first sign of dandruff." -- John
      Lennon</EM></FONT></FONT></DIV></html>
    • Rochelle Bubenik Kinter

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
          He was listed, but I don't think any info on his descendants was. And in the
          obit, an extra comma erroneously makes it seem that he had a brother named
          Louis. Instead, the brother's name was David Louis; he died as an infant at
          Santa Rosa Hospital according to the burial permit issued for him (per San
          Antonio Express of December 1937).

          Apparently, only this man's sister survives from his immediate family. James
          "Jimmy" was killed in a hunting accident in the early 1970s; his obit/news
          articles are on Steve's site: http://www.rootsweb.com/~txbhs