Re: condolences to texas joe

  • texasjoe43
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
      Lois
      I appreciate the thought but this was not my dad, no kin actually.
      The wording of "our dad" is just the way the obit was written. My
      dad Cecil A. David died in 1974, way too young unfortunately.
      Joe

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Lois Petter Pereira
      <epereira@...> wrote:

      > Sorry to hear about you dad. I bet he is still catching your mom
      up on all the family happenings. My thoughts and prayers are with
      you...lois

      > Lois Petter Pereira
      > Researching Petter, Vitek, Bartos, Papez, Polasek, Kostelnik,
      Rada, Hlavica, Orsak, Urban, Susil, Manak, Rosenzwieg, Brdusikova,
      Halla, Psencikove, Slovakove, Susila, Susily

      Gary
      > Costello, Megan Costello, Tatum Hagen, Taylor Moeller, Leslie Ann
      > Long, James Moeller, Thomas Moeller, Maddison Moeller and Raline
      > Blythe, also mourn his passing, as well as three great-
      > grandchildren, Jade Jones, Tyler Elkins and Aaron Costello.
      >
      > Daddy spent his entire life in his beloved Rowena, except for two
      > years in Italy during World War II. He was a farmer and carpenter.
      > He served as president of the local chapter of the Herman Sons for
      > numerous years, was a member of the local VFW, a charter member of
      > the Rowena Fire Department and a member of the Crossroads Gun
      Club.

      > Rosary was Thursday, Sept. 28, at St. Joseph Catholic Church,
      > Rowena.
      >
      > Funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 29, at St. Joseph
      > Catholic Church in Rowena with burial following in St. Joseph
      > Catholic Cemetery.
      >
      > In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to your favorite
      charity.

      > Lange Funeral Home
      >
      > San Angelo Standard Times online Publication Date: September 29,
      2006
      > http://obituaries. sastandardtimes. com/obit. cfm?ID=7076

    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        It seems too young a lot of the times. My dad died at the age of 36 and I have so few memories of him....lois

        Lois Petter Pereira

        target=_blank rel=nofollow>TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com