Re: [TexasCzechs] Does anyone hap pen to have this book by RICHARD PAVLÍK

  • Frances Barton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      These are the villages (this information is from the table of contents of Richard Pavlik's Short Geographical Description of Communities from Vsetin County, Czech Republic):

      1. Bystricka
      2. Halenkov
      3. Hostalkova
      4. Hovezi
      5. Novy Hrozenkov
      6. Huslenky
      7. Jablunka
      8. Janova
      9. Male Karlovice
      10. Velka Karlovice
      11. Karolinka
      12. Katerinice
      13. Leskovec
      14. Lhota u Vsetina
      15. Liptal
      16. Luzna
      17. Mikulovka
      18. Valasska Polanka
      19. Pozdechov
      20. Prlov
      21. Przno
      22. Ratibor
      23. Ruzdka
      24. Seninka
      25. Usti
      26. Vsetin
      27. Zdechov

      Frances Barton

      Does someone know the names of the 21 villages mentioned in this book?