RE: [TexasCzechs] Does anyone happen to have this book by RICHARD PAVLÍK

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Thank you Diann
    • Frances Barton
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        These are the villages (this information is from the table of contents of Richard Pavlik's Short Geographical Description of Communities from Vsetin County, Czech Republic):

        1. Bystricka
        2. Halenkov
        3. Hostalkova
        4. Hovezi
        5. Novy Hrozenkov
        6. Huslenky
        7. Jablunka
        8. Janova
        9. Male Karlovice
        10. Velka Karlovice
        11. Karolinka
        12. Katerinice
        13. Leskovec
        14. Lhota u Vsetina
        15. Liptal
        16. Luzna
        17. Mikulovka
        18. Valasska Polanka
        19. Pozdechov
        20. Prlov
        21. Przno
        22. Ratibor
        23. Ruzdka
        24. Seninka
        25. Usti
        26. Vsetin
        27. Zdechov

        Frances Barton

        Does someone know the names of the 21 villages mentioned in this book?