Re: [TexasCzechs] condolences to texas joe

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
      Sorry to hear about you dad. I bet he is still catching your mom up on all the family happenings. My thoughts and prayers are with you...lois

      Lois Petter Pereira

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        Lois
        I appreciate the thought but this was not my dad, no kin actually.
        The wording of "our dad" is just the way the obit was written. My
        dad Cecil A. David died in 1974, way too young unfortunately.
        Joe

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Lois Petter Pereira
        <epereira@...> wrote:

        > Sorry to hear about you dad. I bet he is still catching your mom
        up on all the family happenings. My thoughts and prayers are with
        you...lois

        > Lois Petter Pereira
        > Researching Petter, Vitek, Bartos, Papez, Polasek, Kostelnik,
        Rada, Hlavica, Orsak, Urban, Susil, Manak, Rosenzwieg, Brdusikova,
        Halla, Psencikove, Slovakove, Susila, Susily

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
          It seems too young a lot of the times. My dad died at the age of 36 and I have so few memories of him....lois

          Lois Petter Pereira

          target=_blank rel=nofollow>TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com