Re: Michut to Miffitt

  • map944
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Welcome to our group. I don't have any information on your great-
      grandfather but we may be related. My grandmother was Mary Michut
      Vontur and she was born in Velke Karlovice, Moravia, on January 24,
      1878. I wonder if she is related to John. They were born just a few
      months apart so it would not be the same family. Mary's father's name
      was Paul Michut. My grandparents emigrated to Poth, Texas near San
      Antonio in the early 1900's. Mary Ann Pittman

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "jockmiffitt" <jockmiffitt@...>