Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech American TV

  • tvart
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dear Richard,
      yes, this link work

      Jiri Unruh
      TV ART
      Frenstat p.R.
      Czech Republic
      (autor)

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 8:26 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Czech American TV

      For anyone interested, the previous non-working link on CATV for the serial/series "History of Czech Emigration to Texas", part 7 (of 7), is now working on their website.

      www.catvusa. com

      Enjoy,
      Richard

      __________ Informace od NOD32 1.1677 (20060724) __________

      http://www.nod32.cz
    • richard_martin86
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        Yes, Mr. Unruh. My message was to tell people that it is fixed now.

        Thank you!
        Richard

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "tvart" <tvart@...> wrote:

        > Dear Richard,
        > yes, this link work
        > http://www.catvusa.com/index.php?
        file=/archive_2005/documents/czech_emigration_to_texas/part7_tv68b.wm