Does anyone happen to have this book by RICHARD PAVLÍK

  • Richard Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
      Pie Charts

      SHORT GEOGRAPHICAL DESCRIPTION OF COMMUNITIES FROM VSETÍN COUNTY

      By RICHARD PAVLÍK

      If so, I am interested in asking some questions in the interim--until I am able to order the book for myself.

      Thank you!
      Richard (not the author PAVLÍK!)

    • Frances Barton

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
          Many of my families are from Vsetin district.  I didn't know about this book.  Is it still available for sale and how does one go about ordering it?

          Pat Lyon
        • Frances Barton
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
            You can order it from the Texas Czech Genealogical Society. Here is the link: http://www.txczgs.org/vsetinbook.html