Czechs & Slovaks of Louisiana book now available

  • Jim Hlavac
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Dear Czech & Slovak Enthusiast:
      Finally after 7 years of research my book "A Hidden Impact;
      The Czechs & Slovaks of Louisiana From the 1720s to Today"
      is now available through three different websites:
      www.iuniverse.com
      www.barnesandnoble.com
      www.amazon.com
      I've posted the Foreword, Introduction and book cover to my own
      website -  www.creativeintellectual.com  - if you want to take a peek
      at these.
      The 400 page book retails for $27.95
      If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
      And I will be setting up some book signings and presentations over
      the next few months.  If you have any ideas for these I'd be glad
      to hear them.
      Sincerely
      Jim Hlavac
      Baton Rouge Louisiana