OBIT: Moeller, Norbert Edward

  • texasjoe43
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
      BALLINGER — Our dad, Norbert Edward Moeller, born Dec. 24, 1920,
      left this world Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2006, to join our mother,
      Magdelene Kocich Moeller, who has been waiting 37 years for him.
      Daddy was born in Rowena, Texas, the seventh child of Ben and
      Frances Moeller. Two sisters, Gladys Multer and Alice Wilde, the
      eighth and ninth children of Ben and Frances, survive him. Also
      surviving are his four children and their spouses, Susanna Moeller
      Richards of Hondo, Galen and Roseann Moeller of San Angelo, David
      and Rita Moeller of Miles, and Charles and Patricia Moeller of
      Rowena. Eleven grandchildren, Marlene Robinson, Chelsea Elkins, Gary
      Costello, Megan Costello, Tatum Hagen, Taylor Moeller, Leslie Ann
      Long, James Moeller, Thomas Moeller, Maddison Moeller and Raline
      Blythe, also mourn his passing, as well as three great-
      grandchildren, Jade Jones, Tyler Elkins and Aaron Costello.

      Daddy spent his entire life in his beloved Rowena, except for two
      years in Italy during World War II. He was a farmer and carpenter.
      He served as president of the local chapter of the Herman Sons for
      numerous years, was a member of the local VFW, a charter member of
      the Rowena Fire Department and a member of the Crossroads Gun Club.

      Rosary was Thursday, Sept. 28, at St. Joseph Catholic Church,
      Rowena.

      Funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 29, at St. Joseph
      Catholic Church in Rowena with burial following in St. Joseph
      Catholic Cemetery.

      In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to your favorite charity.

      Lange Funeral Home

      San Angelo Standard Times online Publication Date: September 29, 2006
      http://obituaries.sastandardtimes.com/obit.cfm?ID=7076
    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
        Sorry to hear about you dad. I bet he is still catching your mom up on all the family happenings. My thoughts and prayers are with you...lois

        Lois Petter Pereira

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
          Lois
          I appreciate the thought but this was not my dad, no kin actually.
          The wording of "our dad" is just the way the obit was written. My
          dad Cecil A. David died in 1974, way too young unfortunately.
          Joe

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Lois Petter Pereira
          <epereira@...> wrote:

          > Sorry to hear about you dad. I bet he is still catching your mom
          up on all the family happenings. My thoughts and prayers are with
          you...lois

          > Lois Petter Pereira
          > Researching Petter, Vitek, Bartos, Papez, Polasek, Kostelnik,
          Rada, Hlavica, Orsak, Urban, Susil, Manak, Rosenzwieg, Brdusikova,
          Halla, Psencikove, Slovakove, Susila, Susily

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
            It seems too young a lot of the times. My dad died at the age of 36 and I have so few memories of him....lois

            Lois Petter Pereira

            target=_blank rel=nofollow>TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com