RE: [TexasCzechs] Radhost Schedule off-subject

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2006
      Message
      Irene, I have tried to email you personally but your server rejects my mail.  I just wanted to tell you that Cathleen (office manager for TCHCC) asked me to change the time to 7:00, so I was not aware of any "meet and greet" scheduled.  I take direction from her for updates to the TCHCC website.

      Cindy