Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: 1907-08 Wedding Date

  • Nbmachu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2006
      Veronika, I'd really like to have the pages with family information scanned for my Aunt.  I have her Leshiker book, and I'm trying to add to it, as she is in a nursing home and can't do anything anymore.  She would be so thrilled to find more info on her family.  Cornelia was one of the daughters of my Aunt's great-grandparents Frank Leshikar and Rozalie Hejl.
      I'll be happy to pay postage and costs of copying the pages.
      Thanks much.
      Nancy Machu
    • Adam Lesh
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2006
        Veronica,
        Yes! This is my family. I heard that the bible was up for sale on Ebay but
        didn't hear about it until it was too late.
        If you want to keep it, I surely understand but would love to have scans of
        the pages you think I might want.
        However, if you would be willing to sell it to me I would gladly pay you
        whatever you paid for it plus shipping and whatever you think is a fair
        price.
        Thank you very much for even offering!!!!
        I can be reached easier at my regular email address at DLeshikar@...
        Thanks again!!!!!!

        Danny

        >From: "vcamarillo2001" <vcamarillo2001@...>
        >To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: 1907-08 Wedding Date
        >Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 02:22:43 -0000
        >
        >Danny,
        >
        >You're not going to believe this, but I bought a Czech bible on Ebay
        >a while back.
        >
        >The family shown in the bible is Robert W. Koneschik, born Jan 20
        >1887, born in Schoeman, Austin County. married Cornelie Leshikar,
        >born Febuary 6, 1891 in Maner, Travis County. It has alot of family
        >information, plus some small pictures. Please let me know if you
        >would like me to scan some of the pages. I would be more than happy
        >to give you the bible if it is your family.
        >
        >Veronica Valenta Camarillo
        >

        >--- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Danny Leshikar"
        ><dannyleshikar@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > My great great aunt Cornelia Leshikar married Robert Koneschik
        >sometime
        > > in 1907 or 1908 in Williamson County, Taylor, Texas. I am try to
        >find
        > > the exact date. Does anyone have access or know of a way for me to
        >find
        > > out this wedding date?
        > > Thanks,
        > > Danny

      • Adam Lesh
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2006
          Nancy,
          I have a lot of information and photos on all the descendants of Frank &
          Rosalie (Hejl) Leshikar. I have been working on their descendants for 29
          years. I am more than willing to share and will send you whatever you think
          your aunt might want, no charge.
          What is your aunt's name?

          Danny Leshikar

          >From: Nbmachu@...
          >To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: 1907-08 Wedding Date
          >Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 23:14:13 EDT
          >
          >Veronika, I'd really like to have the pages with family information scanned
          >for my Aunt. I have her Leshiker book, and I'm trying to add to it, as she
          >is
          >in a nursing home and can't do anything anymore. She would be so thrilled
          >find more info on her family. Cornelia was one of the daughters of my
          >Aunt's
          >great-grandparents Frank Leshikar and Rozalie Hejl.
          >I'll be happy to pay postage and costs of copying the pages.
          >Thanks much.
          >Nancy Machu
        • vcamarillo2001
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2006
            Danny,

            I have posted copies of the pages from the bible in the photo
            section of this group. Also, there is a copy of picture. The photo
            was very small and Cornelie was written on the back.

            I would like for you to have the bible. I bought it because it was a
            Czech Bible - never dreamed information was in it.

            I would be willing to send it by registered mail. I can get the cost
            for sending it and let you know. Please send me your mailing
            address to vcamarillo2001@....

            Veronica

          • Nbmachu@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 8, 2006
              Hi Danny,
                  My Aunt is Annie Leshikar Mucha.  She married Jerry Mucha, but he died a number of years ago.  She had a little notebook with copies of family pictures, and a little bit written about all the Hejl/Leshikar and some Schiller families.  She is in a nursing home, and her memory is fading, but when I visit her, she still likes to talk about her family, so I just thought anything about any of them would brighten her day.  I'm so busy on the MACHU, MUCHA, BRYAN, WILLIAMS, KNEZEK, KVETON lines that I don't have much time to delve into the Leshikar pursuit, but if you have any photo of any of them, or anything about their children, etc.  (don't go to too much trouble, as I'm not sure how much she will really enjoy),
              it would be neat.  My mother and Jerry Mucha were brother and sister.
              BTW. how do you fit into the lineage?
              Nancy