Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Festivals

  • delsmaj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 5, 2006
      My husband and i went to Westfest too.  Wish I had known you were there!  Next year we will have to have a get together of all the Texas eCzech group.

      Del Smajstrla
    • Julie Herzik Matus
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 5, 2006
        Hi Del -

        Yes we were there Saturday for the parade, stayed almost the entire
        day, Sunday we went to the Polka Mass, then stayed all day again.
        Waco has some neat places - we visited the Ranger Museum Friday and
        then the Zoo on Monday. The weather was perfect! Saturday was a
        bit humid for a while.
        We plan to go to the Kolache Fest also.
        Julie