Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: St. Mary's Cemetery (West, McLennan County) index

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hey Richard,

      I'm interested.  Would you please e-mail me the index.

      Rosemary
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...> wrote:

        > I may be wrong but I am thinking Raymond Marek passed away (I hope
        I am
        > wrong!) I have the most current version of the St. Mary's
        Cemetery Book. I
        > will try to scan and post today or tomorrow. Am working on
        getting the rest
        > of my pictures in for the Czech Families Volume III. Today is the
        deadline!

        > Pat Lyon

        Oh, I hope Raymond didn't pass away! I just spoke to him a few
        months ago! Scanning the latest copy would be wonderful, Pat.
        Thank you very much for your efforts. I will post my text copy
        (with Cindy's approval) in the mean time.

        Thank you!
        Richard