Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: St. Mary's Cemetery (West, McLennan County) index

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hey Richard,

      I'm interested.  Would you please e-mail me the index.

      Rosemary
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
        I don't think that Raymond has passed away - they haven't said anything about it at the Czech Heritage meetings in West and I haven't seen it in the Waco or West papers.

        I just mailed mine off yesterday for the Frantisek Beseda and Jan Cyril Smajstrla families!

        I am glad I am not the only Czech procrastinator!!!

        Del Smajstrla
      • Pat Lyon
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
          I got my articles in earlier this week.  But it was getting the pictures together that took longer.  I seem to always be last minute these days.

          By the way, Del, for the first time I seem to have a Smajstrla tie.  I finally tracked down Clara Urban Pavlas' offspring and her granddaughter Maxine Kubala married John Wayne Smajstrla from Victoria in 1973.  But they married in McLennan County.  According to what I got his parents are George Henry S. & Lena Ruth Stark.  I am absolutely positive that by the time we all get through there will be ties between every Czech family in Texas!

          Pat Lyon
        • richard_martin86
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
            --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...> wrote:

            > I may be wrong but I am thinking Raymond Marek passed away (I hope
            I am
            > wrong!) I have the most current version of the St. Mary's
            Cemetery Book. I
            > will try to scan and post today or tomorrow. Am working on
            getting the rest
            > of my pictures in for the Czech Families Volume III. Today is the
            deadline!

            > Pat Lyon

            Oh, I hope Raymond didn't pass away! I just spoke to him a few
            months ago! Scanning the latest copy would be wonderful, Pat.
            Thank you very much for your efforts. I will post my text copy
            (with Cindy's approval) in the mean time.

            Thank you!
            Richard
          • richard_martin86
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006