Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: St. Mary's Cemetery (West, McLennan County) index

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hey Richard,

      I'm interested.  Would you please e-mail me the index.

      Rosemary
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
        I may be wrong but I am thinking Raymond Marek passed away (I hope I am wrong!)  I have the most current version of the St. Mary's Cemetery Book.  I will try to scan and post today or tomorrow.  Am working on getting the rest of my pictures in for the Czech Families Volume III.  Today is the deadline!

        Pat Lyon
      • delsmaj@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
          I don't think that Raymond has passed away - they haven't said anything about it at the Czech Heritage meetings in West and I haven't seen it in the Waco or West papers.

          I just mailed mine off yesterday for the Frantisek Beseda and Jan Cyril Smajstrla families!

          I am glad I am not the only Czech procrastinator!!!

          Del Smajstrla
        • Pat Lyon
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
            I got my articles in earlier this week.  But it was getting the pictures together that took longer.  I seem to always be last minute these days.

            By the way, Del, for the first time I seem to have a Smajstrla tie.  I finally tracked down Clara Urban Pavlas' offspring and her granddaughter Maxine Kubala married John Wayne Smajstrla from Victoria in 1973.  But they married in McLennan County.  According to what I got his parents are George Henry S. & Lena Ruth Stark.  I am absolutely positive that by the time we all get through there will be ties between every Czech family in Texas!

            Pat Lyon
          • richard_martin86
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
              --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...> wrote:

              > I may be wrong but I am thinking Raymond Marek passed away (I hope
              I am
              > wrong!) I have the most current version of the St. Mary's
              Cemetery Book. I
              > will try to scan and post today or tomorrow. Am working on
              getting the rest
              > of my pictures in for the Czech Families Volume III. Today is the
              deadline!

              > Pat Lyon

              Oh, I hope Raymond didn't pass away! I just spoke to him a few
              months ago! Scanning the latest copy would be wonderful, Pat.
              Thank you very much for your efforts. I will post my text copy
              (with Cindy's approval) in the mean time.

              Thank you!
              Richard
            • richard_martin86
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006