Re: [TexasCzechs] What is SOKOL?

  • sylviajean12@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006
      The website and Cindy referred you to, is excellent.

      I don't know who asked the original question regarding "what is Sokol", but I think the website will answer your questions.  FYI - there are Sokol's in California.

      I am a member of Sokol Karel Havlicek Borovsky in Ennis, Tx.  We have one of the largest units in the USA.  Let me know if I can be of help.

      NAZDA. SYLVIA LAZNOVSKY