Re: [TexasCzechs] Obits Netscape

  • J.D.K. Chipps
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
      The "TexasCzechs" link works fine, but the others don't.

      Reason: You still have "gaps" in the address to the other links. (See
      Below)

      If you wil place an "underscore" between the words, "Obit" and "index",
      as you did in the last line, they all should work OK.

      Hope this helps.

      <h2><a href="Links/Link Directory.html">Links</a></h2>

      <h2><a href="obituaries/Obit Directory.html">Obituaries</a></h2>

      <h2><a href="Unrelated Obituaries/Obit index.html">Unrelated
      Obituaries</a></h2>

      <h2><a href="TexasCzechs_obits/Obit_index.html">TexasCzechs
      Obits</a></h2>

      > Steve Alvarez wrote:
      >
      > Would someone using Netscape go here :
      > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/index.htm
      >
      > then Go to the "TexasCzech Obit" link and try it out. I just spent
      > a few hours and I think it is now fixed.
      > I have left the Unrelated Obit file there until I know we are up and
      > running with the new file.
      >
      > The TexasCzech Obit does works in the Mircosoft Browser.
      >

      > God Bless
      > Steve Alvarez
      >
      > Alvarez@...
      > Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek
      >
      > eGroups Sponsor
      > [Create your family tree at MyFamily.com!]

      ARANDELING,ARMSTRONG,BLAZEK,BOWNE,BUCKMASTER,BURDG,BURDGE,CHAPIN
      DALRYMPLE,DERELL,GODFREY,HARBOUR,HOLBROOK,KAMENCAK,KINGMAN
      KOTRLA,KOTROLA,MACHALEC,MCNIEL,PAXSON,PONCIK,POWYES,READ,RHODEN-
      BAUGH,SANUDERS,SAUNDERS,SLAVIK,SMITH,TRACY(TRACEY),VITEK,WILLIS
    • Steve Alvarez
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
        Thanks JDK

        I'll fix the other links later.  I wanted to get the TexasCzech Obit working for the group first.
        The other part of the web page is my personal project so I will work on it last.

        God Bless
        Steve Alvarez

        Alvarez@...
        Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek
        The "TexasCzechs" link works fine, but the others don't.

        Reason:  You still have "gaps" in the address to the other links. (See
        Below)

        If you wil place an "underscore" between the words, "Obit" and "index",
        as you did in the last line, they all should work OK.

        Hope this helps.

        <h2><a href="Links/Link Directory.html">Links</a></h2>

        <h2><a href="obituaries/Obit Directory.html">Obituaries</a></h2>

        <h2><a href="Unrelated Obituaries/Obit index.html">Unrelated
        Obituaries</a></h2>

        <h2><a href="TexasCzechs_obits/Obit_index.html">TexasCzechs
        Obits</a></h2>

        > Steve Alvarez wrote:
        >
        > Would someone using Netscape go here :
        > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/index.htm
        >
        > then Go to the "TexasCzech Obit"  link and try it out.   I just spent
        > a few hours and I think it is now fixed.
        > I have left the Unrelated Obit file there until I know we are up and
        > running with the new file.
        >
        > The TexasCzech Obit does works in the Mircosoft Browser.
        >

        > God Bless
        > Steve Alvarez
        >
        > Alvarez@...
        > Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek
        >
        >                       eGroups Sponsor
        > [Create your family tree at MyFamily.com!]

        ARANDELING,ARMSTRONG,BLAZEK,BOWNE,BUCKMASTER,BURDG,BURDGE,CHAPIN
        DALRYMPLE,DERELL,GODFREY,HARBOUR,HOLBROOK,KAMENCAK,KINGMAN
        KOTRLA,KOTROLA,MACHALEC,MCNIEL,PAXSON,PONCIK,POWYES,READ,RHODEN-
        BAUGH,SANUDERS,SAUNDERS,SLAVIK,SMITH,TRACY(TRACEY),VITEK,WILLIS

      • Lois Petter Pereira
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
          I can go to your web page, I can click on Tx Czech obituaries but it opens with an error. I tried several letters but nothing but an error comes up........lois

          Steve Alvarez wrote:

          Would someone using Netscape go here : http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/index.htm then Go to the "TexasCzech Obit"  link and try it out.   I just spent a few hours and I think it is now fixed.I have left the Unrelated Obit file there until I know we are up and running with the new file. The TexasCzech Obit does works in the Mircosoft Browser.  God Bless
          Steve Alvarez Alvarez@...
          Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek

          Lois Petter Pereira
          Researching Ahlhorn, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges, Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel, Kaskie, Maciejeski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz, Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan, Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser

        • WALTER PAWLIK
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
            Steve, I had np problem with getting the URL to come up.
            Mollie Charles Pawlik

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
              No problems here Steve.

              Thanks,