Re: [TexasCzechs] Any county records of a child born in 1879? Looking from where parents came

  • Vanessa Burzynski
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
      Your best chance of finding any information on their
      place of origin would be the naturalization records.

      http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/arc/local/washington.html

      These records are located at Texas A&M University
      Library in College Station, Texas.

      (NATURALIZATION) DECLARATIONS OF INTENTION, 1857-1906

      Index: For a WPA index to naturalization records,
      1850-1940, request Reel 956524

      NATURALIZATION PETITIONS, 1878-1891

      Index: For a WPA index to naturalization records,
      1850-1940, request Reel
      956524.

      I live near Texas A&M University. Next time I am there
      I will check for you.

      Vanessa

      http://mail.yahoo.com