Jarma

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      My cousins and I are planning to clean up, fence and mark a small family
      cemetery in Waller County. My great-grandfather's second wife was Theresa
      Jarma from Dime Box, Lee County and she is buried there. (My
      great-grandmother is buried at Hranice, Lee County). Does anyone know when
      they immigrated to US or what town in Moravia they were from? I am putting
      where Frank was from on the marker and I thought it would be nice to do so
      for Theresa. She was born 1867 so I am assuming she was born in Moravia but
      perhaps they were early immigrants.

      Pat Lyon