Obit listing

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hello Everyone

      I am at work and will not get home until midnight.
      I can read your mail from work, but I do not have
      the time to response to each letter until I get
      home.

      But quickly: Cindy are you using netscape by chance?

      Because everyone else is able to get in it. I am always
      open to help and suggestions. I'll change the coding
      and see if I can get in it. If I can't then we will have
      to think of something else.

      Sara,Richard, Jd, Darlene, and everyone else I'll response
      when I get home.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez
    • Kathy Horak Smith
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2001
        Steve,
             The listing looks good.  If you could (if it's not too much trouble) on the obits I submitted add the minister who performed the service.  That would be Rev. Frank Henry Horak, Jr.  I have been reading information from the Czech Republic where they have listed the priest or minister who performed the service.  I just think that's an interesting tidbit.  Thanks for all your work!

        Kathy Horak Smith
        I am at work and will not get home until midnight.
        I can read your mail from work, but I do not have
        the time to response to each letter until I get
        home.

        But quickly: Cindy are you using netscape by chance?

        Because everyone else is able to get in it.  I am always
        open to help and suggestions. I'll change the coding
        and see if I can get in it. If I can't then we will have
        to think of something else.

        Sara,Richard, Jd, Darlene, and everyone else I'll response
        when I get home.

        God Bless
        Steve Alvarez

      • Lois Petter Pereira
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2001
          I can't open Obits or Unrelated Obits I get File 404 Error Report. I use Netscape. I was able to open St. Mary's Cemetery but that is the only one.....lois

          Steve Alvarez wrote:

          Hello Everyone

          I am at work and will not get home until midnight.
          I can read your mail from work, but I do not have
          the time to response to each letter until I get
          home.

          But quickly: Cindy are you using netscape by chance?

          Because everyone else is able to get in it.  I am always
          open to help and suggestions. I'll change the coding
          and see if I can get in it. If I can't then we will have
          to think of something else.

          Sara,Richard, Jd, Darlene, and everyone else I'll response
          when I get home.

          God Bless
          Steve Alvarez

          Lois Petter Pereira
          Researching Ahlhorn, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges, Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel, Kaskie, Maciejeski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz, Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan, Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser

        • Lois Petter Pereira
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2001
            Actually it might be helpful if a person wanted to get more information they would know which church to go to for this......lois

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2001
              Hi Kathy

              Ok I went back and enter the Rev. in all the obits you were kind enough to let me post.
              I put it at the bottom of the page instead of the top as I told you I would.  It just felt like it should
              be next to you name instead of up on top.  I can move it if you want.

              God Bless
              Steve Alvarez

              Alvarez@...
              Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2001
                alvarez@... writes:

                I want to unsubscribe. Please just unsubscribe me.
              • Kathy Horak Smith
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2001
                  Steve,
                       That sounds good.  I just thought it might help people in putting together pieces of the puzzles.