Re: [TexasCzechs] Family Book

  • Lisa Cleversey Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      Here's the obit For Lillie ~http://www.theeagle.com/region/records/obituaries/september01/093001obits.htm
      I can't find where you can buy the book but it looks like the Colorado County TX library has a copy of it
      Did find the other book she wrote for sell

      Wish I could had found the book,
      Lisa

      polk_shirley <polk_shirley@...> wrote:
      Perhaps someone can help me locate the family book by Lillie
      Wassermann titled "The Changing Times - The Story of The Franz Polk
      Family. I was told Lillie passed away 2 or 3 years ago so I am not sure
      who to contact to see if an extra copy exists to purchase. Does anyone
      know of a place to buy this book or who to contact to see if one still
      exists and can be bought. It was printed in 1977. Please notify me if
      you know an information on this book.
      Thank you.
      Shirley Polk

    • Nbmachu@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        You may try Amazon or E-Bay.
      • Shirley Polk

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
            I would google her name & look at the obituaries to
            find the names of survivors, etc.

            Dennis