Family Book

  • polk_shirley
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      Perhaps someone can help me locate the family book by Lillie
      Wassermann titled "The Changing Times - The Story of The Franz Polk
      Family. I was told Lillie passed away 2 or 3 years ago so I am not sure
      who to contact to see if an extra copy exists to purchase. Does anyone
      know of a place to buy this book or who to contact to see if one still
      exists and can be bought. It was printed in 1977. Please notify me if
      you know an information on this book.
      Thank you.
      Shirley Polk
    • Lisa Cleversey Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        Here's the obit For Lillie ~http://www.theeagle.com/region/records/obituaries/september01/093001obits.htm
        I can't find where you can buy the book but it looks like the Colorado County TX library has a copy of it
        Did find the other book she wrote for sell

        Wish I could had found the book,
        Lisa

      • Nbmachu@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
          You may try Amazon or E-Bay.
        • Shirley Polk
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
            Thanks Lisa. Yes I have a copy of the book which she sold in1977 but I am looking for a copy For Dr. Simicek in Czech Republic. He said that If I could find a copy he would like to have it. He gave me some information and I'd like to repay the favor. Should you come across it please keep me in mind. Thanks again.

            polk_shirley <polk_shirley@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            Perhaps someone can help me locate the family book by Lillie
            Wassermann titled "The Changing Times - The Story of The Franz Polk
            Family. I was told Lillie passed away 2 or 3 years ago so I am not sure
            who to contact to see if an extra copy exists to purchase. Does anyone
            know of a place to buy this book or who to contact to see if one still
            exists and can be bought. It was printed in 1977. Please notify me if
            you know an information on this book.
            Thank you.
            Shirley Polk

          • DENNIS MASAR
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
              I would google her name & look at the obituaries to
              find the names of survivors, etc.

              Dennis