RE: [TexasCzechs] Vavra family

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 1:38 PM
       Thanks, Ron.  I can only speak for myself, but the trouble we are having sorting out our Texas Vavra's makes it unlikely we will look into out-of-state unless one turns up on our tree.  There were two Vavra families in the same area of the same county, who claim not to be related (at least not too closely, to anyone's knowledge), they named their kids the same, they were of similar ages, and the kids married each other and further complicated the tree.  It is very difficult to get straight!

      Pat Lyon

      There are Vavra families in the Milligan Nebraska area if you are interested.

      Ron Svec