Need translation help, please

  • d_barton_coats
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006

      There is a lady who needs help translating a phrase in Czech.  Could someone help her?  Below is the background of this request.  Thanks so much.

      Doris

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
        Hi Doris,
        I speak Czech...I would translate it this way:

        "Ted kdyz jsme dokoncili praci, pojdme si dat pivo."

        Sincerely,
        Marcela Kourkova, Austin

        d_barton_coats <dofrco@...> wrote:
[...]

      • DFC