Hradecny, Hrdina, Krause and Herold

  • charles kretzschmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2006
      I am looking for descendants of Sophia Hradecny Genzer,
      born in 1861 in Frenstate, Moravia; Anna Hrdina Dusek,
      born in 1859 in Cermna, Bohemia; August F. Krause, born
      1855 in Lendstedt, Germany and Doctor George Ferdinand
      Herold, born in Prussia.  All four are buried in Texas.  I will
      be at the Czech Genealogy Conference in Gonzalez, Texas
      on 28-29 July 2006.  Thank You,  Angelina Genzer Kretzschmar

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • discgolf22
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        I just joined this group and noticed your post. Have you ever received
        any information on the Krause family? What information are you looking
        for and maybe I can assist.

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, charles kretzschmar