Wasserbauers & others in Texas

  • sheilagenealogy@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Learned of several Wasserbauers in Texas. (this is my maiden name).
      Never knew if any are relatives. However, I recently received an
      extensive family history from a relative in Austria. It gave me
      names, places of birth etc. for six generations back. The names are
      Vasserbauer (later changed to Wasserbauer), Maier (Mayer), Nejedla,
      Dostaly, Kiennast, Lipska, Gebhart etc. Most appeared to have come
      from Borova, Czech. with Vaclav Vasserbauer (later known as Wenzel
      Wasserbauer) relocating in Eggenberg, Austria when he married
      Julianna Maier. Anyone think we're related? Please let me know.