Question?

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7, 2006
      A couple of years ago I read where someone had posted the Dusek/Ducek family tree but I can't remember where I saw it.  Does anyone know where it is?

      Thanks,

      George
    • MistRaven@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2006
        In a message dated 7/7/2006 11:12:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, GPATRICK@... writes:

        A couple of years ago I read where someone had posted the Dusek/Ducek family tree but I can't remember where I saw it.  Does anyone know where it is?

        It depends on which branch you're looking for.  You'd need to be a bit more specific.

            Stachia
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 23, 2008

          Just curious, when someone pays a researcher in The Czech Rep.  How do they pay, money or personal check. Or

          is there another method.

          steve

        • Greg & Louisa Stone
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 23, 2008
            Steve wrote:

            > Just curious, when someone pays a researcher in The Czech Rep. How do
            > they pay, money or personal check. Or
            >
            > is there another method.
            >

            > steve

            Steve,

            I have used Martin Pytr of Morkov (near Frenstat and Lichnov) and he
            always takes my personal check. It usually clears my bank in a couple of
            weeks.
            By the way, we have been very pleased with his work, should you want to
            use him.

            Greg and Louisa Halamicek Stone
          • Steve
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 23, 2008
              Thanks this is what I needed to know.

              steve

              > Just curious, when someone pays a researcher in The Czech Rep. How do
              > they pay, money or personal check. Or
              >
              > is there another method.
              >

              > steve

              Steve,

              I have used Martin Pytr of Morkov (near Frenstat and Lichnov) and he
              always takes my personal check. It usually clears my bank in a couple of
              weeks.
              By the way, we have been very pleased with his work, should you want to
              use him.

              Greg and Louisa Halamicek Stone

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • RICHARD MCCLENDON
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 23, 2008
                Steve,
                I used Martin Pytr last year and was also very pleased with his work and thought his rates reasonable.  Paid him by personal check with no problems.

                Richard

                Greg & Louisa Stone <the2stones@...> wrote:
                Steve wrote:

                > Just curious, when someone pays a researcher in The Czech Rep. How do
                > they pay, money or personal check. Or
                >
                > is there another method.
                >

                > steve

                Steve,

                I have used Martin Pytr of Morkov (near Frenstat and Lichnov) and he
                always takes my personal check. It usually clears my bank in a couple of
                weeks.
                By the way, we have been very pleased with his work, should you want to
                use him.

                Greg and Louisa Halamicek Stone

              • Kathy (Dlabay) Makiewicz
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 24, 2008
                  Steve, I have also used Martin Pytr several times and I'm really,
                  really pleased with all of the work he's done for my ancestors. I've
                  always paid him with a personal check.

                  If I can find where Mary Vymola and Stefin & Rozina Kubin Kucera came
                  from then I'll have him do them and then be finished with all of my gr
                  grandparents.

                  Kathy

                  --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <salvarez4@...> wrote:

                  > Just curious, when someone pays a researcher in The Czech Rep. How
                  do they
                  > pay, money or personal check. Or
                  >
                  > is there another method.
                  >
                  > steve
                • davidschroeder991
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 24, 2008
                    --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <salvarez4@...> wrote:

                    > Just curious, when someone pays a researcher in The Czech Rep. How
                    do they
                    > pay, money or personal check. Or
                    >
                    > is there another method.
                    >

                    > steve

                    I used a cashiers check from my bank as they recommended that it can
                    be better "tracked" than a money order or personalized check.
                  • Ron N
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 17, 2013
                      Does the Czech name Ignac have an equivalent English translation?

                      Ron
                    • Paul Kurecka
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 17, 2013
                        Ignatius.

                        Does the Czech name Ignac have an equivalent English translation?

                        Ron

                      • bigvenfan
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 2, 2014
                          Is there an English translatiion for the boys name Ladislov?

                          Ron
                        • Cindy Neal
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 2, 2014
                            Walter

                            Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 12:28 PM

                            Is there an English translatiion for the boys name Ladislov?

                            Ron

                            No virus found in this message.

                          • Joe Janecka
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 2, 2014