Elsie Pavlicek

  • Frances & Arthur von Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      I am searching for a David Holz; David posted a message on roots in regard to searching for information on his grandmother Elsie Pavlicek.....his e-mailed bounced back to me and I am trying to get in touch with him.....anyone out there know of David Holz?
      I believe Elsie was married to a Fritz Wernli and they lived in the Taylor area.....Elsie mother was Mary Holubec Pavlicek.

      Thanks for any help,
      Frances Machu von Rosenberg
      researching: Machu, Holubec, Reznicek, Ondracek(Ondrasek)
      Arthur and Frances von Rosenberg