Czech Movies

  • Leroy & Charlene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I got this message and did not have an answer. I would also be
      interested in the dubbed movies. Please help...

      Where can you purchase or rent czech movies? Are there any czech
      organizations in Houston with this information?

      This is from Svatekj@....

      Dekuju a na shledanou,
      Leroy
    • SA Barton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        This is not exactly the answer for your question but the Houston
        Museum of Fine Arts from time to time has Czech films or you might check their websiet www.mfah.org; email: film@... or call 713-639-7531. Sara