OBIT: Josephine Baass Kubecka

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 5:49 AM
      The Victoria Advocate - http://TheVictoriaAdvocate.com
      JOSEPHINE KUBECKA - VICTORIA

      Monday, July 3, 2006

      VICTORIA - Josephine Kubecka, 99, of Victoria died Saturday, July 1, 2006.

      She was born in Victoria County to Charles and Agnes Baass. She was a retired elementary school principal and a member of Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church.

      Survivors: son, James L. Kubecka of Lake Conroe; five grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: husband, Lawrence Kubecka; daughter, Catherine Frances Luttrell; two sisters and two brothers.

      Visitation will be 6-8 p.m. today at Colonial Funeral Home.

      A rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. today at the funeral home.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady of Victory Cathedral, the Rev. David Berger officiating.

      Burial will follow in Catholic Cemetery No. 2. Colonial Funeral Home, 361-578-3535.

      Pallbearers: Doug Kubecka, Jimmy Kubecka, Cody Estes, Dan Gilliam, Pete Stevenson, Patrick Stevenson.

      Honorary pallbearers: Jack Mullins, Ed Stuart.

      Memorials: Hope of South Texas.