Re: [TexasCzechs] Help with MACH family.

  • Dolores Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
      There is a Charles Mach that is a fellow parishioner of mine.  He said his mother was into genealogy.  His e-mail is:charles.mach@....

      Need assistance with my MACH family genealogy.

      Pete MACH born 20 June 1894 in Lipa No. 105, died 8 November 1948.

      Pete married Emma (Emily) HASKOVEC daughter of Frank and Marie
      (HUBACEK) HASKOVEC.

      Emma was born 18 November 1899, died 28 May 1951.

      They are both buried in St. Joseph Cemetery, Ennis.

      Pete was a tailor and they were living in Ennis according to the 1920
      US Census.

      The 1930 US Census has them living in Mexia along with their two sons.

      William L. MACH was age 9 at this census.

      Edwin P. MACH was age 7 at this census.

      I live in Vermont so it is difficult for me to obtain information.

      Hopefully this information fits into some ones family.

      Thanks for any assistance.

      Bob

    • Patricia Mercincavage
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2006
        What type of information would you be looking for, Bob?  It looks like you have a good start on your basic data.  Some of the Texas Czech group members may be able to assist you, if you could give us a little more guidance on what you still need.

        Pat Mercincavage

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2006
          When I sent the info on Charles Mach I left off part of his e-mail address. It's charles.mach@....

          Patricia Mercincavage <niptrix@...> wrote: What type of information would you be looking for, Bob? It looks like you have a good start on your basic data. Some of the Texas Czech group members may be able to assist you, if you could give us a little more guidance on what you still need.

          Pat Mercincavage