Re: [TexasCzechs] RE: Petrik

  • granny pat
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi, George,

      We've had nary a drop of rain! Yesterday looked promising but it just blew over.

      Which Leo Baca book is it? Baltimore? I may possible have that one and will look this up for you if I can find it. As the years creep up on me my organizational skill diminish exponentially! If you don't hear from me after the 4th, yell back at me.

      Pat

    • Pat Lyon
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 16, 2006
        Sorry, Bill, I didn't realize this was going through the group.  I lost your email when my computer crashed in January and I tried to email you from an old address from an email I printed out, but it bounced back.  Please send me your current email.  Thanks.  Mine has changed, too.  patsroar@....

        Pat Lyon