Re: [TexasCzechs] RE: Petrik

  • Patricia Mercincavage
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi, George,
      I found this reference for Ondrej Petrik.  It doesn't give the ship name, but it does give their source for the info.  Their source information was from one of the Leo Baca books.  I don't have the Baca books, but maybe one of the other Texas Czech e-group members has this for you!

      Pat Mercincavage
      researching:   Machacek, Kracala/Krachala, Svetlik, Reha/Rehy, Hieronymus, Shaw and others

      Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s Record

      Name:Ondrej Petrik
      Year:1880
      Place:Galveston, Texas
      Source Publication Code:206.4
      Primary Immigrant:Petrik, Ondrej
      Annotation:Date and port of arrival. Also provides country of origin and name of ship.
      Source Bibliography:BACA, LEO. Czech Immigration Passenger Lists: New York Passenger Lists. Richardson, TX: Author, 1707 Woodcreek, Richardson, TX 75082, 1995.
      Page:11

      Source Information:
      Gale Research. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original data: Filby, P. William, edit. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s. Farmington Hills, MI: Gale Research, 2003.

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 16, 2006
        Sorry, Bill, I didn't realize this was going through the group.  I lost your email when my computer crashed in January and I tried to email you from an old address from an email I printed out, but it bounced back.  Please send me your current email.  Thanks.  Mine has changed, too.  patsroar@....

        Pat Lyon