Re: [TexasCzechs] Pierce, Texas

  • livanec@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1, 2006
      Yes my Uncle Anton Livanec & his wife Lorraine had one for years.

      I am originnaly from El Campo.

      Allen Livanec
    • Pat Lyon
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 16, 2006
        Sorry, Bill, I didn't realize this was going through the group.  I lost your email when my computer crashed in January and I tried to email you from an old address from an email I printed out, but it bounced back.  Please send me your current email.  Thanks.  Mine has changed, too.  patsroar@....

        Pat Lyon